04. May. 2011
Yellow everyday look from Zoeva 88 palette
Hello Beauties, I like to wear neutral look everyday as well as for the special occasion and in this post I want to share one of the look I did couple of days ago. Most of us think bright colours are for parties or for day out. I love to wear bright colours but I like to make them more wearable for everyday. Here is the Yellow everyday look for girls who loves bright but dare to wear everyday-
I wear this look to my office, to my son’s day care, to grocery shopping…etc
I used Zoeva 88 palette. I marked the colours which I used to create this look.
- Prime your lid to the brow bone. I used UDPP.
- Apply NYX jambo eye pencil in milk on upper eye lid. Not in the crease.
- Apply eye shadow 1 (muted gold) In the tear duct area. Pat the eye-shadow well and blend it inwards to the inner crease
- Apply eye shadow 2 ( yellow) On the lid
- Apply eye shadow 3 (Soft brown) in and above the crease.
- Apply eye shadow 4 (purple) in the outer corner and in the crease. Blend it well with the eye shadow 3 (Soft brown)
- Apply eye shadow 5 (dark blue) to the outer socket and blend it inwards in eye shadow 4 (purple).
- Apply eye shadow 6 (off white) as a highlighter to your brow bone.
- Apply eye shadow 4 to your lower lash line and eye shadow 5 on the top of eye shadow 4
- Apply eye liner and set it with eye shadow 4 to the inner corner and eye shadow 5 on the outer corner.
- Apply mascara line your water line with khol..and you are ready.
I complete this look with coral lip colour and blush with this look
Do try it and let me know, how it comes out? Let me know, if you like this kind of tutorial or the way I did it before (step by step with pictures)?
Give me your suggestions, they are precious to me.
keep enjoying..till we next meet. Nidhi